Tuesday, February 20, 2007






So, Sunday we took the dogs up to Idaho City. Don't be fooled. Idaho City is no city, it's hardly a town. Anyway, we just wanted to take Max up to the snow. We were headed down the highway and Max and Otis were in the back of the truck. We have never put Otis in the back of the truck. He was a little, well, worried. A loud motorcycle drove by and Otis jumped in the back window and was trying to hide under our feet. What a baby.
Paola was so happy. It started to snow while we were up there. She admitted that she had never seen snow fall in real life. Can you believe that? I think Max had fun. You should have seen this 180 lb. dog galloping in the snow. It was fun.

7 comments:

Amber said...

It looks like you all had a fun time! And that picture of Russell & the dogs is so funny!!
We miss you guys!!!

Patti said...

That dog's head needs its own zip code.

Robin said...

Sounds like a fun time was had by all. Wish I could have seen Otis in the back of the truck! I'm glad the weather cooperated so Paola could see snow falling.

Now, to the picture of Russell and the dogs -- this picture proves how much dogs and their owners look alike.

Dare I say, "Scoobydoo"?

Stacy said...

I must be getting old because just hearing about all that you guys do makes me tired. You definitley know how to jam-pack the FUN in!

Heather said...

Love the photo of Russell with the dogs. Sounds like you had a great time.

Papa said...

These are awesome pictures and what a great weekend visit. I'm glad to see Otis and Max could have some fun together!

Bride said...

i want max as my own.