Thursday, February 15, 2007

Guess what I got for my birthday!




It's a bread maker! I am so excited! I have really done well in my resolution to quit store-bought bread. I haven't caved once since my post about it. Well, I bought hamburger buns but that doesn't really count, does it? Anyway, I can't wait to use it. Even with a Kitchen Aid, making bread is a mess. I hate messes. I would have thrown in a loaf at lunch but I didn't even have enough flour for the small 1 pound loaf (I used it all in those sugar cookies). It's okay, I haven't gone to the grocery store yet. You better believe flour is on the list! Thank you Mom and Dad, I really love it and I cannot wait to start trying all those new recipes. (You should have seen me ripping the box apart.)

7 comments:

Patti said...

If I had that I would make a loaf of bread right now ...

I like peanut butter on warm bread. I like the way it melts on it.

I miss my bread machine. Loaf in the morning, loaf at night. Timebake rules!

Have fun.

Candace said...

What a beautiful bread machine! You'll have to share some good bread machine recipes as you come along them.

Dylan Todd said...

Caitlin - your bread machine is teh sexy.

Bride said...

i like BUTTER on warm bread.

Stacy said...

Now I want a bread machine.

Patti said...

I want one now, too.

Ryan said...

awesome.
hey i made those chocolate marshmellow cookies from MS for valentine's day- DEVINE!!!! Thanks!