Okay, I have a bit of catching up to do. I'll start most recently. Eric and Paola came up from Vegas to visit. It was fun. A vacation. Relaxing. They went home on Monday mid-morning and Russell and I hopped in the truck and took a drive to Clearwater. There is absolutely nothing there and it's pretty far north. We took highway 55 and it is very scenic so it wasn't a bad drive.
Did I mention the reason for the drive? Russell bought a Scout. It's a 1963 International. It's not as cool as Trav's, it has the small 4 cylinder engine, not as fun for playing but a bit more practical for regular use (4 times more practical if we're talking about gas mileage). We just couldn't pass it up $500 and it runs like a song (did I really just say that?). We had to tow it home because the tail lights don't work - it was a little scary (I'm pretty sure the Scout weighs more that Russell's truck) in fact we had the radio turned off almost the whole ride home. Man that was a long ride.

5 comments:
That truck is awesome! I can totally picture Russell driving that thing!
Right now every boy in our family is jealous . . . they all LOVE a Scout. That's fun.
Hope this makes all you Nevadans and Californians jealous. I just paid all my registration fees AND sales tax $85. I love Idaho.
I will agree. That truck is teh awesome. Good cal, Russ.
Yeah, Idaho tax/registration is amazing. I was amazed when I got my truck (R.I.P. - Thanks a lot icy highways) registered here and walked up to the counter at the DMV - which is to say, a little counter in this building on Mian St. - and walked out five minutes (no joke) later with registration in hand.
Post a Comment