Happy Valentine's Day. We made pizza for our Valentine's day treat. Russell has been asking me every day since we got everything at the grocery store when we were making it. Today was the day. It was tasty. The dough is really easy to make and pretty much fool proof. Russell was cracking me up. He busted out the map so he could give Eric some directions. Have I mentioned that our friends Eric and Paola are coming to visit? I am so excited. We have a few ideas for things to do but we're going to play it by ear - I think that is the way a vacation should be. Russell and I both have Friday and Monday off so we have a nice extra long weekend to hang out. Did I happen to mention that they are bringing their dog, Max? Otis and Max are best buddies and I think the two of them running around this tiny apartment is going to be hilarious! Anyway, I've got a bit of cleaning up to do before they get here. I also want to make it to the grocery store before they get here. Man, I have a lot to do. They'll be here tomorrow night!
I'm thinking about walking down to Rite Aid to buy some Valentine's candy right now. Do you think it's on sale yet?
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Grrrrrr . . . I had a Lean Cuisine for dinner. Your dinner looks great! Your pizza and those cookies Candace made . . . yum.
Have fun with your friends (even if Eric called me an old lady at Christmas). He does NOT know how to play UNO.
NOW the candy is on sale. Have some fun.
That pizza looks YUM!!
And that picture of Russell is funny he is using his hands to explain the directions. I think he got that from mom!
Have fun with your friends this weekend.
When Max and Otis are frolicking across Boise take some pictures to post. It will fun to see them together. Eric was always going to bring Max over but he never made it.
Post a Comment