We went antique store shopping today. There were a few places that I wanted to check out. No luck at any of the antique stores but we did come across this little shop Ten Thousand Villages. It was a cool little place. Lots of little things, nick knacks, you know? We didn't manage to make it out without anything... Russell thought this nativity was really cool and it was marked way down so we couldn't resist. It's made out of soapstone and it's from Kenya. Cool, huh?
Can you believe I bought another bag? I have a problem. It was made in Vietnam.
This tea light holder is made out of Onyx and it's from Pakistan. I'm not quite sure where to put it yet...
I also got a pair of little earrings. They were made in Peru. I'm not sure what kind of stone it is. They are silver with a little white stone and they are flat. They are plain and simple and I love them.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cool stuff. The nativity is especially cool. I'm getting sick of living in a town where there is nothing cool to do. Except go to the cheap theatre. Or... well, that's about it, I guess.
I really like your nativity, Caity.
And there is nothing wrong with a purse fetish ... nothing at all.
I agree about the purse fetish! Because I have the same problem!! You know your purse will always fit. That is how I explain it to Brian because he doesn't understand.
And I LOVE the nativity! So cool.
-Amber
Hooray for blogs . . . I never EVER thought about "your purse will always fit". THANK YOU, Amber!
Post a Comment