Today was a good day. Nothing major. I just think that if you tell yourself that it can be a good day, it can be. I started carrying with me (everywhere) a little notebook so that when I think of something I need to do, I can write it down right away. Don't you hate that feeling like you are forgetting something because you are trying to keep the list in your head? Anyway, I'm getting off the subject. I had my list of things to do today and somewhere in the middle was car wash/vacuum. I was dreading it all day. I had to go right after work because it gets dark so early. I got there and drove through and prepared myself for the task at hand. You should have seen the Otis hair. Right as I pulled into the parking spot, "Only A Fool Would Say That" came on. What a good song. A summer song, wouldn't you say? I turned it up loud and got to it and it wasn't that bad. I think I might even have been smiling to myself. Oh get real, you know I was singing. 
Anyway, I asked Russell to buy me new cookie sheets and a couple of those silpat mats for my birthday and he ordered them today! I am so excited. Is that a weird thing to get excited about?
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am glad you got to cross something off your list. That is always a good feeling.
oh yeah btw silly question but when is your birthday??
I think it's a great birthday surprise.
February 6th!
Post a Comment