Otis is going to the vet first thing tomorrow morning. They are doing a punch test on him so hopefully we'll be able to figure out what is wrong once and for all. They have to knock him out for it. They don't know what they are in for. He is going to be crying. Oh, I can't think about it. Otis is in love with the electric blanket. He LOVES it. Russ and I were in the kitchen and Otis was in bed. I turned on the blanket so it would be warm when we got in and he knew - weird, huh?
Anyway, nothing really new here. Russell and I have to take a class about buying a home before we can actually buy a home. I'm sure it will be enough to bore us to death. That's all we're waiting for.
I think I need to go home and get a little snack before lunch. I'm starved.

2 comments:
It isn't weird that he knew that blanket was on . . . I maintain Seamus knows it's Sunday when it's Sunday. He sees us getting ready at the same time and this is NOT how every other day is at our house.
He looks comfortable.
P.S. A dog after general anesthesia is a funny thing.
Ned wants to know how Otis is doing.
Post a Comment