Okay, I forgot. This week I got in the shower and there was a big black spider in there. So, I tried to coax it down the drain without touching it and then covered the drain with my facecloth to make sure it couldn't come back up. Done, right? Oh, no. This week I have had two spider dreams. Just last night, one was crawling on Russell's face. It was so real it was enough to wake me up and start slapping him to get it off.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have dinosaur dreams every once in a while. Teeny-tiny donisaurs that take big chunks from my flesh. It's bizarre and terrifying. So, I feel your pain.
For me, rodents. A mouse or a rat in a movie and I'm DONE. I know I'll be up during the night.
I think Kelly will feel your pain with that spider thing, Caity.
i kill spiders ALL the time! its liberating!
Post a Comment