This post is for Ned. Otis is at home and he is doing great. The vet took 3 skin biopsies. One above his eye, one under his chin and one under his belly. He has already managed to rip open the stitches under his chin, oh well. The vet's office is just a few blocks down the street but he cried the whole way home. When he got here, he was a little restless but finally settled down and passed out on the couch. When Russell came home, he didn't get up, he just wagged his tail like crazy. One thing I thought was so funny, he has anesthesia breath, just like a human! Anyway, the test results should be back in 2 days. Hopefully, they'll tell us something. Cross your fingers. Thanks for asking, Ned.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
aw, he just looks so sad . . .
That's just what I was thinking...he looks sad. Hope all goes well
Poor Otis!
btw, what does anesthesia breath smell like????
ugh! I hate it when they are all doped up. Sad indeed.
Dear Otis,
Even though I am small and somewhat afraid of you, I hope you are feeling OK. Annie and Gramps also hope you get well soon.
Ned
Post a Comment