Friday, April 20, 2007


Ah, I can't tell you how good it feels to get my tv off the top of a box. We found this awesome funky entertainment center. It closes all the way up so we can pretend like we do better things with our time than watch tv.
Russell and I walked down through Ann Morrison park last night - almost the whole way to school (how awesome is that!?). Then after, we went to the library. Russell checked out a couple fly fishing videos and I checked out a book about a kid who was a conjoined twin and was separated and survived - the other twin didn't. Also, I have committed to walking a half marathon with a couple of ladies from work in a month - a month.
I'm painting this weekend and our new baseboards will be here Monday. Yay!

9 comments:

Patti said...

CAITY . . . it looks soooo good. I love the color of the stain. Did you paint the walls? The color is nice.

Baseboards, yay!

Brooke said...

That is so beautiful! and classy...my my! love it!

Bride said...

that entertainment center is gorgeous!

Heather said...

I love it! What color are you going to paint the walls?

I admire anyone that runs period. A mile, two, a marathon. Hello! That is quite some accomplishment and to agree to do such a feat is amazing to me. Can you tell I don't run unless someone is chasing me.

Caitlin said...

Wow, Brooke. Classy? Thanks.

I didn't think you would have so much to say about the entertainment center...

I'm painting the front room the coolest golden yellow color. I will post pictures as soon as it's done.

Anonymous said...

Love the entertainment center.

Check you out... two half-marathons this year!

Amber said...

I love that. Is that going to go by the yellow wall? That will look good !

Candace said...

that armoire goes well with the rug.

Jen Rose said...

That is so cool! Don't you just love finding cool things for your house? It's awesome!