So, I planned on painting this weekend. Russell wants to put the baseboards in first. They get here Monday and we are doing it Monday! It's going to look really awesome. At least I picked the paint color - it's Squash.
This is what we did instead and the fact that Russell actually smiled for the picture should tell you how excited he is. He got a projector! He's been talking about this for a long time. Otis is the only one not very excited about hanging out in the basement.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know that smile. Fun.
I can't wait to see what squash looks like with your rug and entertainment center. Sounds awesome.
Is that projector to watch movies on? Looks like Russ is pretty excited!
That is so cute...Russell really smiling!
Post a Comment