Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I hate the feeling you get when you know something is wrong with your car but it hasn't yet been diagnosed. Terrible, terrible feeling in the pit of your stomach. I took Otis for a walk this morning. This is something that I haven't done since we moved. I parked in the back by the garage. Also something I never do. Russell parks back there, he didn't yesterday because our baseboards were delivered. I was walking back and I noticed a big puddle under my car, you know, the car with the big FOR SALE sign in the back window. I get down and dip my finger in the puddle. Oh, crap. I check the oil - it's off the stick. I walked down to the gas station and bought a couple quarts of oil and it seems like everything is okay - I have a huge leak but it's still running. Man I'm glad I went to church this week...

4 comments:

Patti said...

ugh . . . car worries. I hate that.

Anonymous said...

Confession: I don't know how to check the oil.

Ryan said...

yuck!

hey I need your email address!
had to limit the views on mine and love your comments so want you to keep you reading. I was gettign some freaky comnents and it scared me.

Caitlin said...

Chanel! I'm so glad it's still okay for me to read your blog. I don't blame you for making it private I don't know how else to give you my e-mail... It's CaitlinDuke@mail.boisestate.edu