Thursday, May 31, 2007


Help. I think I am starting to lose perspective. We started a compost pile yesterday. A COMPOST PILE. What exactly is that saying about us? Go ahead. I can take it.

11 comments:

Amber said...

Brian said "That's what old people do." and then he said..."at least she doesn't look old."

Patti said...

treehuggers?

Patti said...

and I say that with love . . .

Patti said...

and admiration . . .

Brooke said...

I think it's cool. I don't care what anybody says.

Dylan Todd said...

I think it's cool. But then again, I'm a dirty tree-hugging liberal. So... take if for what it's worth.

Patti said...

I think I might have ticked some people off re: the treehugger reference.

Candace said...

are you going to wear birkenstocks & dreadlocks as well?

i think it's super cool. i've seen it on tv & always kinda wanted to do it. i think it'd be cool to watch everything decompose. is that gross?

Dylan Todd said...

Patti, no worries. I am not offended. I was speaking literally: I'm all sweaty and I frequently embrace trees. It's a strange habit. I'm seeking help. Also, I'm a little liberal. For a Mormon. Which is like, not at all liberal when compared to the real world.

I always forget that my beloved internet is really bad at conveying dry humor. I guess I could have used one of these thingies: ":)" as in, "I'm a dirty tree-hugging liberal. :)" but emoticons make me feel 12 years old and that was a really uncomfortable time for me (I'm seeking help for that as well), so... yeah. No offense taken. We're homies, come on!

Bride said...

oh my head. i just read for dylan's comments.

Patti said...

Definitely homies.

Whew . . .