
When we lived in our apartment, I used to take Otis to this little school and I brought his rope toy with me every time. I don't know why, he never played with his rope toy. He played with the other dogs who were usually trying to play with their own rope toy or frisbee or tennis ball. Anyway, our neighbors have a dog and we will frequently catch him with his entire head under the fence on our side. Weirdest thing. Otis totally ignores him. Russell suspects that they play all day long when we're gone... We couldn't get a spontaneous picture, we had to coax the other dog over - that's why Otis is right there. He does ignore him. I swear, okay! Sheesh.
We found out this week that we have water rights. I can't even tell you how excited we are about this. We get to irrigate now! We took a little walk over to the manager's house and she assigned us Thursday from 10am to 12pm. I asked if we could switch to another day (hello? does anyone else have to work around here). She said Friday night was open but that's usually not good for people. Russell and I said, practically in unison, "we'll take it." Sad.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I don't know what that is . . . water rights. Please explain.
Yes please...I am confused.
also is that bread youre giving that dog?? wrong. and by that i mean wasting a good end piece of bread on an animal.
That is so funny that Otis will ignore that dog.
Water rights come with the land that our house is on. They were established way back in the day and it's river water that gets pumped up and it goes through canals all over the town. Some people have rights to the water and some people don't. It's way cheaper than water company water and it just means our grass is going to be super green. Sweet, huh?
Oh, Bride. You should know better than to think I would waste a perfectly good piece of bread like that. It is a rawhide that Otis started unrolling.
that photo makes me laugh. I can see you guys out there getting all set up & then trying to snap the picture real quick.
Crazy little doggy.
Marley used to have a buddy she would visit under their fence. It was a big ol' dog and she was all little. I would have to coax her back out with a treat of some sort. Once I opened their fence and got her out and then I couldn't shut their gate and ............it wasn't good. It was a little embarrassing.
Post a Comment