Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Why is this so hilarious to me?

This is totally random but Russell and I have a weird grocery store tradition, I guess you could call it. We always make the grocery list and then guess how much it's going to cost. He was right on this week. Right on! I told the checker and she said, "Really? Usually it's the guys that get it wrong." I guess we're not the only ones.

7 comments:

Patti said...

BHAHAHAHA, that's great.

Saturday Dad and I drove by a local bar and the sign read "Come back, it's safe, Greg is gone". I said, "I need to take a picture of that and blog about it". hee hee

Amber said...

That's pretty good Russell!

Greg? I wonder what Greg did??

Patti said...

I'd offer to go in and ask what Greg did, but the place looks scary. Offramp Bar on Charleston at the 95 exit . . .

Bride said...

ya i TOTALLY saw that with russell the other night. i tried to take a picture but i wasnt quick enough.

Gramps said...

Great price for Pot !

Heather said...

We used to play that game at the grocery too.

Dylan Todd said...

That picture is hilarious. It' not just you.