There is absolutely nothing going on around here. Yesterday was the most beautiful day ever and today - raining. It's alright with me though because it's 3:00 and I'm done with work and school for the day and I'm takin' a nap.
Russell has to stay overnight in Twin Falls because they have more jobs than they can finish in one day. Lucky for him we didn't get any Netflix because he would totally be missing out if we did.
Also, I watched Small Time Crooks again yesterday. It's even funnier now that I work at a bakery. Today when I was mixing a dough, the mixer made the worst noise ever and I said, "It's the cookie press, needs oil" and then laughed my head off. If you haven't seen it, go. Now.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Look at Otis would ya? It looks like he is watching out the window just waiting for Russell to come home. You guys have a funny dog.
I hope you enjoyed your nap today! And I love the color of that wall!
did you laugh your head off. at work. by yourself.
yeah at your own joke just like mom. and just like me.
i wish i was with you on a rainy day watching small time crooks. with applesauce.
That poor dog doesn't know how to relax.
Post a Comment