I miss that face. That face when he's eating something he loves.Your dinner looks fabulous. I'm thankful for YOU GUYS. :)
That looks good Caitlin. I guess you did a good job if Russ is smiling!!
I'm so jealous! I love it that you guys ate in your pjs. The food looks delish!
Lunch in your PJ's... that doesn't suprise me with you and Russ! I am jealous too!
Dude, I'm so hungry! Your food looks SOOOOO good!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I miss that face. That face when he's eating something he loves.
Your dinner looks fabulous.
I'm thankful for YOU GUYS. :)
That looks good Caitlin. I guess you did a good job if Russ is smiling!!
I'm so jealous! I love it that you guys ate in your pjs. The food looks delish!
Lunch in your PJ's... that doesn't suprise me with you and Russ! I am jealous too!
Dude, I'm so hungry! Your food looks SOOOOO good!!!!
Post a Comment