I am an old lady.
Yesterday, I honked at a kid for running the stop sign right by my house.
Old.
Friday, November 09, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an old lady.
Yesterday, I honked at a kid for running the stop sign right by my house.
Old.
Posted by Caitlin at 3:00 PM
3 comments:
Welcome to the club, Caity. I knew I had reached the ripe old age of "old" when I was walking through the toy section of Wal-Mart. Two boys were fighting with plastic pirate swords on one aisle and, once they saw me - who could really have cared less - sheepishly dropped the swords and ran off.
Like they got caught.
Playing around with the toys.
By an old person.
That is funny!!!!
btw, you are NOT old!
I had no idea that was a measure of "old". I am so old...
Post a Comment