Not a whole lot going on around here. Just like usual. We had the Wingets over for dinner on Thursday night. They live in Eagle and they still hadn't seen our house. It was fun and I bought two new games to play with them and we didn't even play! Russell finally had a day off on Saturday - to me it seems like it's been a while - so we played, just the two of us. In A Pickle and Hit the Deck. I am so bringing these home with me come Christmas time. Hit the Deck is pretty much just like Uno except there is a "hit the deck" card and the last person with their hand on the deck has to draw 4 cards. There is actually a warning in the directions to take off your jewelry. That could be some serious fun with a big group, don't you think?
Anyway, we ate some more venison and I posted the recipe (and a few others) on my recipe blog here.
Winter is totally almost here and I can tell because the squirrels are starting to get really fat. I'm actually kind of anxious for winter to get here even though I know about a month into it I'll be ready for it to be over. That's just the way it goes I guess.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you have games on the brain right now. Dad and I looked at the one you were talking about when we went to Target. FUN!
who you callin fat?
Post a Comment