I don't know if it's like this for everyone, but today, after I went to the grocery store and to T.J. Maxx Home Goods (aka the most awesome store ever), I got home and looked at the bags in my trunk and it totally felt like Christmas! I got so excited about it I had to take a picture.
I bought this cool wreath and was so excited to hang it on my front door. They had a kelly green one that I really liked better but I think the red is more festive.
I planned my Thanksgiving menu and got the shopping trip out of the way. I don't have any classes to go to the whole week of Thanksgiving. I wasn't quite sure what I would do with myself but now I know. I'm going to bake. Any suggestions? I'm not going to send you any but I will most definitely enjoy it on your behalf. I'm just good that way.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Look at you being all environmentally aware with your canvas grocery bags...love it.
The wreath is nice.
Wish that we lived closer so that you could share your baked goods. You must bring something down at Christmas time.
We'll miss you at Thanksgiving, but according to Russell we wouldn't know what to do without Mom....hahaha!
No need to worry about you, Russell's got it made.
I am partial to the pepperberry thing, so I LOVE the wreath. Love it.
Have some fun baking. Post those recipes.
Love you, Caity.
Remember "Christmas fridge"?
That wreath is so cute! It is always hard for me to find a cute Christmas wreath. You did good. I really like that one. I'm sure your Thanksgiving dinner is going to be good. Both you & Russell are good cooks!
I went to that store with Robyn, Tina and Dawn yesterday. I AGREE!
I LOVE your FESTIVITY!!! You're so darling!
Awesome wreath!!!
Who is coming for Thanksgiving or is a twosome dinner?
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
Post a Comment