Wednesday, February 20, 2008


If Russell sees this, he will kill me.

Before Christmas this year, I asked Paola to take a few pictures of Russ and me. I was hoping to get one good enough for our Christmas card. We didn't know Paola was snapping a picture right at this moment (I swear) but Russ was expressing his disdain for this tradition and I was laughing. In his face. (I was going to write something all cheesy and related to Valentine's Day but I guess that's out the window now.) Anyway, when we were done and we looked at all the pictures, he didn't say which he liked the most, he pointed out the one he liked least. He said this one looked like a picture in a Mormon engagement announcement. I'd say I have to agree...

8 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I like it! It's sweet and your happiness is showing in your cute face. Because the moment wasn't contrived (and you can tell) I don't think it's the same as those engagement photos...

In Provo, we were getting all of the previous tenants mail FOREVER at this one apartment. It was making me crazy that it wasn't getting fixed. One day, a letter that was obviously a wedding announcement came in the mail. I was annoyed and I told Garett that I was going to open this random announcement just for fun. (I know, I thought that might be fun?)

It was my ex-boyfriend and soon-to-be-bride.

Caitlin said...

That is so funny, Meliss! I would call it fun, too. Especially when it's a really cheesy picture and you can make fun of it.

Wow, I'm mean, aren't I?

Stacy said...

I like it too, Caity. It's genuine.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Cause it shows the true side of both of you! Laughing at eachother!

Anonymous said...

Great Picture !!!

Gramps

Patti said...

I want that picture. I love it.

Amber said...

NOw that is the sweetest thing I have seen all day! I love it!

Kimberly Church said...

im laughing.... hard. hahaa