Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Please. Allow me to present you with a situation. Let's say you had a test to take. Let's say it's the first test of the semester. Let's say you are given two days to take said test and you are required to schedule this test at a testing center on campus at some point over the two days. Let's just say (for the fun of it) that you waited until the last minute to schedule it and now you have to take the test on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. Have to? Maybe not. Do you really think they will send you away? In some other city, maybe, but Boise? Heck no. Here is the question: Go at your scheduled time (4:30 Tuesday) or take a chance and go on Wednesday? What would you do.

As if you weren't confused enough already, what if you looked at the grade book online (didn't you know that's how they do things now?) and saw that the class average as of 2:00pm on Tuesday is 84%? At first I'm thinking, sweet, must be an easy test. I'm obviously thinking about this a little too much because now I'm thinking, you know only the really smart people take the test early, those numbers are inaccurate, it's just an average.

Sorry, back to the question. When would you take the test?

P.S. If I get an A, I get a new laptop bag...

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

If anyone says they would be studying instead of blogging, I will come wherever you are and slap you. Fair warning.

Patti said...

Claremarie and I both say we'd take it when we signed up to take it. We're not risk takers.

By the way, we're at the beach.

Don't hate.

Amber said...

That is a tough question! I think I would just go on my scheduled time.

I wish I was at the beach. Sounds fun!

Heather said...

Wow....scheduled time definitely! Get to studying girl.....a laptop bag is on the line.

Anonymous said...

Start Studying... And Stop Blogging! Just kidding! I love that you are blogging with this very difficult question! I would go at scheduled time for sure! Wouldnt take the risk! Hey... Good luck!