Friday, March 21, 2008

I am supposed to be doing a Neuro case study right now but I can't concentrate.

Why? Why hadn't someone made me join a book club sooner!? It was so fun. It was only 4 other girls but they live right around the corner from me and it was just fun! I can't wait for next month.

I talked to the Primary President today and it isn't CTR A, it's CTR 8. They are the 7 turning 8 year olds. I think it's going to be fun. I think Sunbeams are easier but I think it's going to be fun. This Sunday is my first week.

I've got a busy weekend ahead of me. It's okay, though - my Spring Break is this week!
1. Go to the choir brunch 9:00am
2. Go to school & print out my lesson
3. Go to Deseret Book and buy some fun new teacher things
4. Give my stinky dog a bath
5. Clean my dirty house

Oh crap! Russell's home - I have to go pretend like I've been doing my homework!

5 comments:

Patti said...

I might join the choir if we had a brunch...

I didn't like book club. I'm glad you have one you like.

I would LOVE to teach that class.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Getting ready for baptism. I would love to teach that class too. Also, you are some kind of Primary President's dream if you think Sunbeams are easy. I am less of a Primary President's dream because I cried when they called me BACK into Nursery.

I love my book club. Even though someone is making us read War and Peace. Except I like to say it like this... War and Freakin' Peace... because I think it better expresses that I'm not psyched about the choice.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... I am so telling on you! Just kidding... I have to do that too when Tony comes home... Pretend like I am doing what he wants me to do! CTR8 will be so much fun!

Caitlin said...

It's not really that Sunbeams are easier - it's just that you can get away with doing things that are a little more irreverant in the name of capturing their short little attention spans, like setting up a tent in class for the I'm thankful for my home lesson.

Stacy said...

That's a cute picture of Otis.