Thursday, March 20, 2008

A few things I thought about this afternoon while I was getting ready to leave for my book club:

- ironing these khakis makes absolutely no difference
- that heavy starch smells so good
- I can register April 3 or 4th
- should I take that Contemporary Birthing class?
- I hope that pregnant girl at work has a girl
- why is that "magical amount" tobacco commercial song always in my head?
- why haven't we ordered that part for the Scout?
- why are we still having freezing overnight temperatures?

I'm on my way to the book club. We read The Scarlet Pimpernel. I've never read it before and I did get pretty into it. I got so guilted into joining this book club and I am actually going. On Thursday night. At 7:00pm. Do you know what that means? I won't be watching Lost until Friday. I just started singing Don't Cry for Me Argentina. At least it isn't that tobacco commercial song...

2 comments:

Patti said...

Guilted into joining the book club, huh?

Been there...

Anonymous said...

Book club... that sounds like so much fun! So when do you start teaching the CTR class?