I thought this week was going to be so crazy. So crazy. I hyped myself up so much that every time I'm sitting at home, I feel like there is something else I am supposed to be doing. It's okay though. I'm not supposed to be doing anything else. I know because I have a list.
On Sunday one of the Bishop's councilor's called me and asked if I would teach the CTR A class. I said yes (heck yes, if you want me to be exact) but I don't know how old they are! Is that the class right after Sunbeams, the 4-5 year olds? I don't know but I am already thinking about my first week "get to know you" games. Any suggestions?
Our Relief Society birthday thing was this week and we made Belgian waffles. Holy schnikies! They were incredible. So, so good. I'm posting the recipe over on my recipe blog if you're interested. I ate mine with a mixed fruit topping and whipped cream. Now I have to buy a waffle maker.
Russell has Wednesday and Thursdays off now. He bought some new waders and went fishing today and I would not be shocked to hear that he has made some last minute plans to go tomorrow as well. Cross your fingers for some delicious bass (not really, I think he's trout fishing).
Meatloaf, although I hate the name, is what's for dinner and it's good. Mmm. Mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
CTR A is Trace's age... 6 turning 7. I sub'd his class last week and I am doing it again this week... I think that they are going to call me to be a joint teacher for this class... Oh, you will be so good in the Primary!!! Oh, and thanks for the call the other night... Trace just thought it was so cool that he got a bunch of calls for his birthday!
Have you started your coloring yet? Are you going to do that magnet fishing game again? What'd you buy for treats?
We don't call them CTR A/B in our ward----we have two classes---one is CTR 5 (turning 6) & the other is CTR 6 (turning 7).
Post a Comment