Guess what! I just got a sweet new gig for next Fall as a Peer Advisor in the Nursing Department! If you say that only nerds/dorks/weirdos/some other variation that implies something similar get those jobs, I'm going to punch you. I should probably stop threatening you guys, shouldn't I? Okay, I'll be very sad and you all know how I deal with sadness (I punch things). Anyway, I registered for classes and I'm super psyched. I can hardly wait for summer to be over. (P.S. That was a joke.)
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
THAT is so awesome! Congratulations.
You're the best... and NOT in a nerd kind of a way.
OK, so I am going to make the argument that nerds/dorks/weirdos can be formed into a Venn diagram... so that you can be a nerd without being a dork or a weirdo, and that's cool. Because nerds are awesome. And you might be a nerd. (Um, you're a Lunn.)
Don't punch me please.
That is cool Caitlin! Congrats!
dang! You go girl! haha Congrats!
youre a nerd.
but yay for you and summer and me!
you are so funny! Congrats! sounds really cool... and not in a nerdy way!
Congrats, Caity. That is really cool.
Post a Comment