It was so insanely nice outside today. It's about time. It got up to 70 and Russ and I went and played a little tennis. It was really fun even though when we got to the courts we found that the strings on one of the two rackets I have were broken. We played anyway and it was fun. I let Russell use the good racket and I used the broken one and I still beat him but don't tell that I told you (and don't ask how much longer I've been playing).
We made it to Edwards Greenhouse today as well and we picked out all of our seeds. This year we're growing carrots, radishes, zucchini, green onions, green beans, and cucumbers from seeds. Next month or so we'll get all of our tomatoes and peppers. We bought another black raspberry bush and this one is already 2 years old so we should get some berries. I seriously can't wait. Have you ever had so many berries that you just couldn't eat anymore? I have not. Ever.
I've also decided that I need another dog and I know what kind I want.
Could you say no to a puppy this cute? If you could, you may be dead inside.

Saturday, April 12, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am so happy about your nice weather! And what will Otis be saying about another dog? He seems very spoiled. But hey that's maybe just what he needs a brother or sister! That dog is really cute.
just get a mastiff.. i want one.
What kind of a puppy is that?
I'm excited about your garden. YUM.
Amber, Otis has never really been around a little puppy before. I am a little scared he would be mean. I think he would get over it eventually.
They are Neapolitan or Italian mastiffs. They get pretty huge but they're so cute, aren't they?!
YES. So cute.
Post a Comment