Not a whole whole lot going on around here. Just a couple things I've been thinking about:
- Why is everyone so afraid of bacteria? It's not bad. Your body is FULL of it. It's not bad!
- Why does it seem like crappy ovens follow me around? Maybe I need to quit baking. We made this pound cake (which is totally a keeper recipe) and it was supposed to bake 70-90 minutes. Mine baked 55 and it was still over baked! Whatever.
- I started looking for a summer job last week. I'm actually excited. I've really been in the mood to shop lately so a few extra bucks will be nice.
- The eight year olds are going to be a challenge. I am not going to be able to get away with copying a little picture for them to color every week. Also, I can't forget to remove ALL the extra chairs before class starts.
- April is going to be insane. It's the end of the semester and there is a butt load of crap going on. It's okay, though. I've already made a big calendar for the month so I know what's up. Also, how is it April already?
- Since I just said "butt load of crap" (is butt load one word?) I thought of Nacho Libre which apparently I'm going to have to buy again because it skips, like, a lot.
- All the good shows are back on this week and I am so psyched! Also, have you watched that show Miss Guided? It is totally funny. Chris Parnell is in it. It will make you laugh. Unless you are dead inside.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved Miss Guided!
Miss Guided is in my DVR but I haven't watched them yet. Thanks for the heads up.
Any recipe from Tuesdays with Dorie is GREAT. I will try that pound cake. I do believe that is dad's favorite thing...
Post a Comment