Sunday, April 13, 2008


I went to the mall this weekend. I haven't been to the mall since... I seriously don't remember. When did I buy that Smooth & Seal? Whenever that was. A long time ago. Anyway, I went this weekend. Can I tell you something? I love Banana Republic. And I love buying dresses. I think I would rather wear a dress than any other outfit. I tried this dress on. Even though it was $120. On sale. A bit over my budget. I tried it on anyway. I even went so far as to think about what kind of shoes I would buy to go with it. I even went to Macy's to see if I could find the shoes. I did. I had a dream about them last night...

4 comments:

Bride said...

i know all the feelings youre talking about. and i dream about shoes.

i love dresses too. and banana. i looove banana i got a suit there ya know??

and i found two suits at nordstrom rack $100 bucks each for 2 piece sets pretty awesome i must say.

Patti said...

Love the dress.

I dream about shoes. And sweaters. And white blouses. And khakis.

Stacy said...

Today in church, a pretty girl had on a shirt that was the same bright yellow as that dress. It looked great. Buy that dress. And the shoes.

chanel said...

wow, you are too fun. that is why one must stay away from malls.

and i loved your post about your new gig- you crack me up!