Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last night I tried to finish up my final for one of my classes. I had to do a head to toe assessment on someone. Russell volunteered. Well, I volunteered him. He says I do that a lot. Anyway, I stayed up a little tiny bit later than usual to try to get it done and I slept so terribly! I kept thinking over and over, "awake, alert & oriented to person, place & time." Better than that dream I had after I watched Narnia that Russell just reminded me about. He thinks it's really funny when I am barely awake and try to describe my weirdo dreams. Bride & I used to do it to each other all the time. Is this post going nowhere fast or what? Maybe not fast enough, huh?

I went to Cost Plus (I have a 25% off coupon, e-mail me if you want to use it too) and Target today. I got some DP and M&Ms (and new mascara!) - I am so ready for all the good shows tonight. I've opted to watch The Office and 30 Rock tonight and watch Grey's Anatomy online later. I think I've made the right choice. We had Chicken Club Salad for dinner tonight. I like it a lot (I said that with the Forest Gump voice, so you know.)

2 comments:

Patti said...

I like the looks of that recipe, Caity.

Anonymous said...

I volenteer Tony for everything too! He loves me for it!