Sunday, January 18, 2009

I read this and this today and was convinced that I should join facebook after what seems like a long time objecting. Now go and be my friend so I don't look like a loser with no friends. Thank you. 

4 comments:

Patti said...

I read it, too, and I'm still not joining.

Bridget said I am just too old and it'd be terribly embarrassing. I think she's right.

You, on the other hand . . . it probably isn't "normal" that you're not on there, eh?

Azucar is caving, Caity.

Kimberly Church said...

Hey I added you as a friend and suggested the entire Duke family. I hope it is you, since you don't have a picture.haha

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I had a little trouble finding you at first.... I had to sift through a couple of Caitlin Dukes posing provocatively in their underwear. (When I first joined FaceBook, it kept suggesting that I might want to add provocatively posed twenty-year-olds as my friends. FaceBook got smarter though and now only suggests for me to be friends with nerds and/or people from my ward. I'm not making this up.)

Hint: Add your maiden name. It's crucial.

p.s. Patti, trust me. You're not too old for FaceBook.

p.s.s. I'm not dogging on nerds. I am a nerd. FaceBook just understands this now.

p.s.s.s This comment makes me look WAY more into FaceBook than I am. I don't really do much with it.

p.s.s.s. FINE. I'll shut up now.

Anonymous said...

everyone else is doing it!! Peer pressure!! Hahaha! Im your friend on there!! Glad you finally joined!! Its about time!!