Sunday, January 11, 2009

We lucked out with a couple sunny days last week. I got down to it and I took down the Christmas tree and rearranged the furniture in my living room. I wasn't so sure about it at first but I am totally loving it now. My living room is tricky, two walls are practically all windows.

I also bought a new filing cabinet and labeled all my files. I actually said out loud I can't wait to pay bills. There is something wrong with me, isn't there? I totally meant it, too.


I wish someone had warned me that the last half of Tess was going to be a total downer! Good news though, it looks like we've got some good ones to look forward to on Masterpiece Classics from February through March.

(Otis likes that sunny spot in front of the window, too)

2 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I almost referenced Tess' ending in my comment on your last post. I'm so glad I didn't! It would have ruined the surprise. You know, the tragic, depressing, hopeless, dismal, heart-rending surprise.

Aren't you glad I didn't ruin it?

p.s. I love your living room. I need to take a trip to Boise to see your cute house in person.

Amber said...

We rearranged our living room this weekend too. It feels weird at first. And doesn't it feel good to get organized. You inspire me!