yup, I did too!! I even had one of those little pull behind thingys for the kids... and I droped Trace off at school and Talan off at gmas!! and then rode all 17 miles to my office on the 95 and 215 freeway!!
you rule. no work to bike to. no energy to bike for fun, cause lets face it, dealing with my 3 & 6 yr olds & their uncoordinatedselves is more work than actually climbing on me bike.
6 comments:
Yes. Yes, I did.
yup, I did too!! I even had one of those little pull behind thingys for the kids... and I droped Trace off at school and Talan off at gmas!! and then rode all 17 miles to my office on the 95 and 215 freeway!!
Nope. But I'd like to ride YOUR bike. Looks fun.
Melissa, I'm crazy impressed by your morning commute today. The freeway?!
Also, cool picture, Cait.
You are so CUTE!
you rule. no work to bike to. no energy to bike for fun, cause lets face it, dealing with my 3 & 6 yr olds & their uncoordinatedselves is more work than actually climbing on me bike.
Post a Comment