Monday, June 22, 2009

I have been reading apartment therapy's kitchn blog and it has made me want two things:
1. a clean kitchen ALL the time
2. to eat outside
I'm working on the kitchen thing (sort of) and now that I scored this awesome craigslist find I'm working on the eating outside thing too. I've been wanting to get a picnic table for a while and I've been shopping around a little bit. This one is all taken apart and it's a total wreck but it was free and the lady we got it from said it was from St Anthony's seminary in Santa Barbara. Cool, huh? If it were up to me, we would paint it, put it together and eat outside already. But I needed Russell's help picking it up so now he's going to make me sand it all down and stain it and everything. I think he's just looking for an excuse to buy a few new woodworking tools.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Awesome find. I have memories from when I was a kid going outside in the backyard to eat on the picnic table. BTW, I tried to call you last weekend a couple of times. Just wanted to catch up. Miss ya & wish I (well, family too) could visit you. Hopefully one of these days.

cm2e said...

Can't beat a freebee!