I think most of the people that read this blog are familiar with Russell's propensity to hang on to articles of clothing. Please do not be so silly as to think that socks are not included in the category "articles of clothing." They most certainly are. I give you Exhibit A:
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Posted by Caitlin at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
love it! are his underwear as holy? (no picture is nessessary!)
needs some RED sox.
That's what Matthew's socks look like after two wearings. Every time I go to Target I pick up a pack boy socks just like I might pick up any other ordinary household item. Boys!
that is so funny!! and i can't believe is broken rib. my dad was just telling me about that on sunday. i am very scared for my boys to get older!!
Is that his Affordable Gate t-shirt?
did you say "propensity"? I love it.
Post a Comment