Ruby slept for 8 hours Friday. It makes us nervous because if she's sleeping, she's not eating and we are obsessed with eating. We know we should be jumping up and down cheering but we've had a little trouble relaxing.
I got up with her and gave her a bottle and then we turned on Sleepless in Seattle and fell asleep on the couch. It's weird how having a baby can be so crazy busy and lazy at the same time.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Posted by Caitlin at 2:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sleeping is a good thing - all the way around. She looks SO peaceful.
You wrote this at 2 AM! Ha! I remember those days. (I didn't have blogging to do in the middle of the night per se... but there were lots of good infomercials.)
It's so true: Having a baby can be so crazy busy and lazy at the same time.
These are my new favorite pj's. Love you :)
These are my new favorite pj's. Love you :)
Post a Comment